Skip to content

Complaints process

Please tell us if you have any cause for complaint

We aim to provide a first class service to all our customers. However as much as we strive there unfortunately may be occasions when something goes wrong that leaves you disappointed or dissatisfied. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, we would like to know. Your comments and views are very important to us; they help us to learn and make changes that will ensure we meet your expectations now and in the future.

How to make contact

If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service then we would like to hear from you.  You can contact us by phone, in person, in writing or by email at the following addresses:

Teesdale Tyre & Auto Care

Station Street



TS17 6AG

01642 676667


Darlington Tyre & Auto Care

121 Parkgate



01325 488855



Complaints by e-mail

If you send us a complaint by email, we will usually respond to your email address.  However, there may be occasions when we will need to respond to you by post to unsure privacy or where we need to enclose copies of documents, so please provide your full postal address.

How we will handle your complaint

We will try to resolve your complaint immediately and with the minimum of inconvenience to you.  The person you initially contact will discuss your complaint and identify with you what we can do to put it right.  The more information you can provide, the quicker we can try to resolve your grievance.

Sometimes we will not be able to solve the problem for you straight away.  In such cases we will aim to send an acknowledgement of your complaint in writing within two working days.  On these occasions we aim to resolve matters within 14 days.

If your complaint is particularly complex, it may take longer to resolve.

If, together, we cannot reach an agreement by the end of eight weeks, we will:

Send you a letter giving you a reason for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a resolution


Issue a final response letter, which will explain our final position.  If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint you should get in touch directly with the person that has handled the matter so far.  They will agree the next steps with you.

If you are still not satisfied you may refer your complaint to our Alternative Dispute Resolution provider who will personally investigate the matter.