An increase in the wear of your clutch will occur even with normal usage:
Things to look out for include:
- The revs climbing but with little increase in the speed of the vehicle
- Complete loss of drive or acceleration as the clutch ‘slips’
- Difficulty when changing gears
- Grinding or rattling noise when changing gears
- Banging noise when driving from a warn dual mass flywheel
For a free clutch check and quotation contact us today to get your vehicle booked in. Don’t forget our price promise too!